[DMCForum] Bill's arguments.

Bill/list,
Having trouble understanding what Bill is saying half the time has
nothing to do with me coming from a different country, I've spent
enough time in the USA.
I think the way you type leads to most of these arguments between you
and Martin/someone else/everyone on the list. Sometimes your
sentences seem like random words placed one after another.
If you could PLEASE just use normal english, there would be less
fights here, entertaining as they are!
Thanks,
John

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "content22207" <brobertson@xxxx>
wrote:
> Trust me -- foreign readers know my eMail address and are not shy to
> use it.
>
> Wonder if they are going to beat me up at Pigeon Forge?
>
> Bill Robertson
>
> >--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "timnagin" <timnagin@xxxx> wrote:
> >
> > Bill,
> >
> > This is not meant as flame, rather just a suggestion.  I have had
> > difficult time trying to understand some of your posts.  I have no
> doubt you
> > have good intentions, but text is sometimes very hard to
understand.
>  Add to
> > that other cultures trying to understand what someone else is
trying to
> > convey.
> >
> > This is just a suggestion, but it may help if your posts were
worded
> a bit
> > differently, other than in the short-hand-type wording you use.
> Give it a
> > shot and see what happens.
> >
> > Greg

  _____

Yahoo! Groups Links

*	To visit your group on the web, go to:

*	To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: