Re: [DMCForum] Thoughts Re: checksix3

>Is it possible checksix3 is a fictional identity created by another
>member as a practical joke? Has anyone ever met the man to verify he
>exists? Definitely has a hard-on for Martin, so maybe he knows him?

Way back in the mists of time, a new member on the DML going by the name
of Checksix3 asked a few questions regarding his new purchase. I replied
to him off list and we've been swapping e-mail off and on ever since. I
consider him a friend, even though I'm sure he can't understand why I
put so much effort into banging my head against a brick wall. For the
record, the night this big discussion started, I'd fallan asleep earlier
and later that night after my girlfriend was in the land of nod, there
was bugger all on telly and I was extremely bored and not the least bit
tired.

>-Louie is a student at UNC (taught his roommate Sunday School -- too
cool)
>-Rich works for the heavily guarded State Department
>-Have no idea what Walt does for a living, but he does have a mother

For the record, I am 26, co-own DeLorean Motors UK Ltd, build battling
robots in my spare time and have a bachelor's degree in electronic
engineering. My father is a retired mechanical engineer.

Martin

  _____

Yahoo! Groups Links

*	To visit your group on the web, go to:

*	To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: