Re: [DMCForum] Re: Martin timed 10 degrees BTDC?

Re: [DMCForum] Re: Martin timed 10 degrees BTDC?

Wow, this whole e-mail shows so well how you've got the wrong end of the
stick in just about everything I've said.
It's tough not to correct every point one by oine, but 1) you'd only
reply with a load more that needs correcting, and 2) Everyone else is
getting sick of it.

Martin

content22207 wrote:

>Unless I missed something, you still have original block in car. Heads
>were changed, but you used F series (which may well be same as E
>series -- see message Re: piston heights). So I consider your engine
>itself (exclusive of ignition and fuel metering) same as stock.
>
>I meant "retarded from DMC factory spec" -- 10 degrees vs 13 degrees.
>
>Ignition timed at idle because it's very difficult to reach
>distributor while car is moving.
>
>Be careful what you say about advancing ignition to clean up emissions
>-- people will jump all over your ass.
>
>But it's true...
>
>Bill Robertson

  _____

Yahoo! Groups Links

*	To visit your group on the web, go to:

*	To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: