Re: [DMCForum] Recent Houston mailing

Okay.  Dug around & found it.  Here is a copy:

DMC 12 Days of Christmas
The final days of the DMC 12 Days of Christmas, at
www.delorean.com,
are drawing near! Make sure to check back everyday as new
items are
added and surprise discounts and features may appear! You
never know
what surprises we have waiting for you just around the next
Christmas
Tree! So far, we've featured 4 new models from Welly, new
ladies
T-shirts, the warm and comfy DMC sweatshirt, new watches for
men
and women, the 2nd edition of DeLorean: Stainless Steel
Illusion,
new performance parts from Nology, the super cuddly DMC
Fleece Throw,
and the DMC Parts Manual with FREE bonus CD. If you've
missed any days,
make sure to go back and check! BE SURE TO STAY TUNED TO
FUTURE DAYS,
THERE ARE MORE PRODUCTS TO COME, AND A SPECIAL DEAL YOU
WON'T WANT
TO MISS!

Heatshield's Now Available!
Made to replace the original asbestos heatshield, this
stainless steel replacement features a unique aluminized
woven silica capable of withstanding radiant temperatures
over 2000 degrees F. Replacing your damaged or missing
muffler heatshield with an improved, NON-asbestos part
has never been easier or more affordable. See it at
www.delorean.com
Part # 106931 Muffler Heatshield $59.95

Photo Gallery Update
Check out the gallery at www.delorean.com/gallery.asp
New images have been added for your enjoyment.

HOLIDAY SHIPPING INFORMATION
During the holidays we all struggle to get everything
done by Christmas Eve and sometimes that's just not
possible.
I know from experience! For those of you, like me, needing
last minute holiday shipping please be aware of the
following
shipping schedule, please also note that this shipping
schedule applies to domestic orders only. All
international orders should call DMC prior to ordering
to determine the best shipping method for your location:

IN ORDER TO RECEIVE YOUR PACKAGE BY 12/24/03:
Shiping with FEDEX GROUND:
Place order no later than 12/18/03 before 2:00 p.m. CST

Shipping with FEDEX 3-DAY
Place order no later than 12/19/03 before 2:00 p.m. CST

Shipping with FEDEX 2-DAY
Place order no later than 12/22/03 before 2:00 p.m. CST

Shipping with FEDEX OVERNIGHT
Place order no later than 12/23/03 before 2:00 p.m.

Orders placed after 2:00 p.m. on 12/23/03 will NOT be
deliverable
by 12/24/03. Additionally, FEDEX does not deliver on
Christmas Day,
so if it cannot be delivered by 12/24 it will not be
delievered in
time for Christmas.

DeLorean Motor Company Holiday Hours
DMC will close on Wednesday, December 24, 2003 at 2:00 p.m.
DMC will also be closed on Thursday, December 25, 2003 and
on Thursday, January 1, 2004.

<http://rd.yahoo.com/SIG=12c6g9vaf/M=266841.4316200.5507732.1261774/D=egro
upweb/S=1705126215:HM/EXP=1072166382/A=1911856/R=0/*http://www.lifescapein
c.com/picasa/landing.php?capid=222&caId=1985> click here

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=266841.4316200.5507732.1261774/D=egroupm
ail/S=:HM/A=1911856/rand=690878813>

  _____

Yahoo! Groups Links

*	To visit your group on the web, go to:

*	To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: