[DMCForum] Responses to all

Marc- No sir. Must have been a different James flaming Grady. I
never have. PJ Grady has been my drug of choice since day 1 of
DeLoreaning.
Now DeloreanOne... THEM I have flamed.

Bill... luckily I've yet to get any personal email from Checksix...
I'm sorry to hear you do.  But perhaps I will now that i've voiced
my true feelings for him. I think he's actually Ed Bernstein of
D1... what do you guys think?

CheckSix... hope you and your drunkard real-car-guy-friends have a
good laugh over us young whipper-snappin 20-something know-nothin
Gosh-darned DeLorean owners....
I'm silly for not having realized your motivations sooner. But watch
it, man! I'm 20 now... not 19!!
Have a beer for me... since I'm much too young to know what it's
like.

-James "I'll never be at as good as CheckSix" LaLonde

<http://rd.yahoo.com/SIG=12cso3nbd/M=266841.4316200.5507732.1261774/D=egro
upweb/S=1705126215:HM/EXP=1072152189/A=1911858/R=0/*http://www.lifescapein
c.com/picasa/landing.php?capid=222&caId=1987> click here

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=266841.4316200.5507732.1261774/D=egroupm
ail/S=:HM/A=1911858/rand=961567030>

  _____

Yahoo! Groups Links

*	To visit your group on the web, go to:

*	To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: