Re: [DMCForum] Re: Rob Grady

James,

werent you the guy who posted a nasty message about
Rob to the DML a year or so ago and to flamed?

Anyway..  I have been dealing with Rob for over 10
years.  Once, when he was doing work on 6068 he called
me to ask if he should install part 106915.  This is
the black plastic cap for the seatbelt bolt that
almost every DeLorean is missing.  I laughed at him,
because he had consumed his valuable time, and a long
distance call to ask me about installing a $2.00 part!

Anyone in business as long as Rob has been is sure to
have a few unhappy customers, and the funny thing is
even those who have a not-so-good story to tell still
deal with him.  Thats says it all, no?

Marc

--- James LaLonde <deloreandmcxii@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> You can't fool me Mark!! Just because you were able
> accurately read
> me as a prick don't mean nuttin for no-one, ya hear?
>
><SNIP>

  _____

Yahoo! Groups Links

*	To visit your group on the web, go to:

*	To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: