Re: [DMCForum] How to page

Hey all:

    Im redoing the page too.  It should be up next week,   this is a good
time as things will slow down a bit in the winter.  Once the roads are
salted the car will remain in the garage.  Ill just be driving it around
the garage several times every few weeks until spring.

     Maybe with luck I could get a few more done.  Ive got some stuff I
did, that im just waiting to get on to the pages format.

    Im not sure how to approach the torsion bar adjusting page.  This will
require further discussion.  It appears that my car is suffering from "the
plate unter the t-panel bending syndrome"  I will ultimately be repairing
this but it can wait till spring.

jordan 11613

Walter Coe <Whalt@xxxxxxx> wrote:
That describes several people.  Jordan Rubin has been on a
web authoring spree for a while.

http://retroserver.no-ip.com/delorean/

Walt

Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

<http://rd.yahoo.com/SIG=12ce19ujn/M=267637.4116730.5333196.1261774/D=egro
upweb/S=1705126215:HM/EXP=1071265162/A=1853618/R=0/*http://www.netflix.com
/Default?mqso=60178338&partid=4116730> click here

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=267637.4116730.5333196.1261774/D=egroupm
ail/S=:HM/A=1853618/rand=966771184>