Re: [DMCForum] Re: opinions of mini cooper's (OT)

Re: [DMCForum] Re: opinions of mini cooper's (OT)

THE NASH METROPOLITAN!!!!

Bill, if you own one of these you are my hero.

Farrar

--
Farrar Hudkins
Announcer/Producer

<http://rd.yahoo.com/SIG=12cp6n621/M=267637.4116732.5333197.1261774/D=egro
upweb/S=1705126215:HM/EXP=1071246924/A=1853619/R=0/*http://www.netflix.com
/Default?mqso=60178356&partid=4116732> click here

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=267637.4116732.5333197.1261774/D=egroupm
ail/S=:HM/A=1853619/rand=880736211>