RE: [DMCForum] Re: eBay auction...

>...yet the fact remains that i've seen more mustangs with different color
>hood with huge cowlings than any other car...

Have you ever been able to get one of those people to open their hood for
you?  If they won't, they are usually empty.

Since someone asked why not rag on ricers, here you go.  The same
discolored
scheme can be seen on ricers where they get too excited and quickly bolt
on
the ground effects without painting them or fitting them correctly.  That
always gives me a good laugh.

I have only seen a picture on the web of one Corvette riced out and it
made
me violently ill.  Fortunately I lost the link.

Greg

<http://rd.yahoo.com/SIG=12c6tmq2m/M=267637.4116732.5333197.1261774/D=egro
upweb/S=1705126215:HM/EXP=1071166091/A=1853618/R=0/*http://www.netflix.com
/Default?mqso=60178338&partid=4116732> click here

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=267637.4116732.5333197.1261774/D=egroupm
ail/S=:HM/A=1853618/rand=411554486>