From: "content22207" <brobertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, December 10, 2003 9:29 AM
Subject: [DMCForum] Re: Oil Analysis

For less than $7 I can have crankcase full of new oil and a new filter...

Bill Robertson

>--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Andrei Cular" <acular@xxxx> wrote:
> OK let me end this oil change debate.  For $20 you can have an oil
analysis
> performed and a change interval tailored to fit your engine and driving
> habits.  Blackstone labs www.blackstone-labs.com does it and
provides a very
> nice report and recommendation.
>

> Andrei

<http://rd.yahoo.com/SIG=12cc6i0k2/M=267637.4116732.5333197.1261774/D=egro
upweb/S=1705126215:HM/EXP=1071153909/A=1853618/R=0/*http://www.netflix.com
/Default?mqso=60178338&partid=4116732> click here

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=267637.4116732.5333197.1261774/D=egroupm
ail/S=:HM/A=1853618/rand=640740607>