[DMCForum] Re: Just a little paranoia (On Topic)

[DMCForum] Re: Just a little paranoia (On Topic)

What kind of oil do you use?
When in America I used Valvoline 20w50 fully synthetic.
Here in Ireland they tell me that 20w50 does not exist in fully
synthetic form, so the best I can get over here is 10w30 fully
synthetic, is this good enough? I haven't actually done an oil change
on the car since bringing it back from the USA as it has only been
driven about 1000 miles over here as yet. Its last oil change was
August 2002, 5000 miles ago.

John

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Travis Goodwin <tgoodwin@xxxx> wrote:
> Rich, I'm surprised you waited this long to change your oil after
the liner
> incident. After I had mine, I changed the oil after about 100 miles
and was
> also relieved to find nothing foreign in the oil. It was as
delicious as the
> day I put it in.
>
> Walt, it's not just mileage I would think. Shouldn't the amount of
time that
> passes is also a factor? If I changed my oil every 3000 miles it
would be 3
> years before it ever got changed. Instead, I change mine twice a
year.

<http://rd.yahoo.com/SIG=12c7fn7dp/M=267637.4116730.5333196.1261774/D=egro
upweb/S=1705126215:HM/EXP=1071151721/A=1853618/R=0/*http://www.netflix.com
/Default?mqso=60178338&partid=4116730> click here

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=267637.4116730.5333196.1261774/D=egroupm
ail/S=:HM/A=1853618/rand=876434550>