DeLo's simply suspended in space. Sound bouncing around adds power and
depth to tones.

Bill Robertson

>--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "cruznmd" <racuti1@xxxx> wrote:
>
> Also, my new horns arrived, courtesy of Dave Stragand's link and part
> numbers. I can't wait to install them.
>
> Rich A.

<http://rd.yahoo.com/SIG=12c5krlhu/M=267637.4116732.5333197.1261774/D=egro
upweb/S=1705126215:HM/EXP=1071116218/A=1853619/R=0/*http://www.netflix.com
/Default?mqso=60178356&partid=4116732> click here

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=267637.4116732.5333197.1261774/D=egroupm
ail/S=:HM/A=1853619/rand=486594108>