Re: [DMCForum] Door pull strap

Maybe your car spent some time at one of the Quality Assurance Centers?
That seems to account for many of the cars having production changes that
they shouldn't have. The 5000 VIN series was when production was up to 80
cars a day I believe. That puts Bill's car being built possibly on the day
they switched strap styles. Your car could have been pulled off the line
needing some fixes, and finished at a later date, and thus got the later
straps. Technically I guess it's possible that's what happened to Samuel's
car. I'm just talking out of my ass here... but these are all
possibilities. I'd actually like to know more on the subject... would you
mind posting all of this to the DML Samuel? I'm a big nerd when it comes
to the changes in the cars... I'm curious now! -Louie

--- Samuel <samuel_yahoo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Yet, at the same time my driver door has the pull strap hole with
plastic cover (strap missing) and the passenger door looks like it has
been recovered and had the hole covered over (hole visible with it off)

Samuel

Buy and sell stocks in NFL teams! Get paid dividends every time your team
wins! Free limited-time trial at
http://www.AllSportsMarket.com/Index.asp?Refer=delomail

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

<http://rd.yahoo.com/SIG=12ckh09hj/M=259395.3614674.4902533.1261774/D=egro
upweb/S=1705126215:HM/EXP=1070908663/A=1524963/R=0/*http://hits.411web.com
/cgi-bin/autoredir?camp=556&lineid=3614674?=egroupweb&pos=HM>

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=259395.3614674.4902533.1261774/D=egroupm
ail/S=:HM/A=1524963/rand=446252350>