Re: [DMCForum] Re: Delorean auction

I see one of the cars is listed as a prototype, is this a pre 500 vin
numbered car?

Mark

On Thursday, December 4, 2003, at 01:51 PM, fivetwofive wrote:

> Forgot to mention,the reason for the start of the auction on the 14th
> of December is Jury duty,for Monday(Dec.8),you NEVER know how long
> those things can last(one day,one week, or longer, you never know)
>
> Best Regards
> Claude
>
> --- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "fivetwofive" <cbl302@xxxx> wrote:
> > What is so strange about it??? If EBAY had a place to post notices
> > about future auctions,it would be posted there,you cannot sell
> > for "quick cash" 22years of someones life!!
> > This was/is the alternative,to be able to post notices of a
> upcoming
> > major Delorean auction,as how many times did you miss a auction for
> > something you were looking for, for a long time,because you did not
> > know about it ahead of time.
> > I most assure you the winner will be very happy with the deal.As
> > there are none to many guys that would store for that amount of
> > time,and ask for so reasonable a price.Again read BELOW!!!!
> > Read only---do NOT BID-info only-no dollar wanted,anybody bids-
> their
> > bid will be CANCELED.(but Not on the auction that starts  on 12-14-
> 03)
> > AS it is read only--how hard is that to understand.You have to put
> > amount on anything posted on EBAy,again,it was supposed to be  a
> > penny,to make it "legit" to be posted on ebay.The main purpose of
> the
> > posting was to MAKE sure the "right" person(or group) got to know
> > ahead of time about it.And did NOT miss out on it,as it is a once
> in
> > a lifetime deal,for the right person.And the fact that the cars
> MUST
> > Go!!Garage sold.
> >
> > Hope this explains it even more
> > Claude
> >

> > --- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "cruznmd" <racuti1@xxxx> wrote:
> > > I saw it. I agree. It's very strange. He's probably hoping for a
> > > bidding frenzy for quick cash and then plans to not hold the
> > auction
> > > for the parts.

> > upcoming
> safety
> nothing,thinking
> > > they
> > > supposed
> > > could
> NOT
> > make
> > > open
> > But
> > > could "win"

<image.tiff>

Come see all of my Photo's at my Website.
http://photos.yahoo.com/snextime

<http://rd.yahoo.com/SIG=12csutb1g/M=267637.4116732.5333197.1261774/D=egro
upweb/S=1705126215:HM/EXP=1070672250/A=1853618/R=0/*http://www.netflix.com
/Default?mqso=60178338&partid=4116732> click here

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=267637.4116732.5333197.1261774/D=egroupm
ail/S=:HM/A=1853618/rand=681209779>