[DMCForum] Re: John Dore's other thing

I looked closely at that scene the last time I watched the movie (a few
months ago) and it appears to me that the front of the car swivels a
bit. They probably had some device for fixing the front wheels, or had
the vehicle fitted with a special brake, while putting bleach on the
rear tires (old Hollywood trick) to make them smoke. It wouldn't
surprise me if they dubbed in extra tire-screeching noises as well,
since they dubbed over the engine noise and made the doors go
"whirr-whoosh". ;P

Now that I have new tires on my truck, I have to resist trying these
things. *sigh*

Farrar

John Dore wrote:
> And another thing,
> When the Time machine is doing the burnout in the parking lot before
> doc releases it, how the hell did they do that with a regular
> DeLorean? Vaseline on the tires again!?
>
> John

<http://rd.yahoo.com/SIG=12cen84l4/M=267637.4116730.5333196.1261774/D=egro
upweb/S=1705126215:HM/EXP=1070666144/A=1853618/R=0/*http://www.netflix.com
/Default?mqso=60178338&partid=4116730> click here

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=267637.4116730.5333196.1261774/D=egroupm
ail/S=:HM/A=1853618/rand=284217226>