was one driving above failed experiment. We've been friends since
kindergarten.

Bill Robertson

>--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Farrar Hudkins <fhudkins@xxxx> wrote:
> Did you mean this one?
>
> http://cartalk.cars.com/Columns/Archive/2003/November/08.html
>
> Hey, I thought I was the only "Car Talk" fan on this list. ;)
>
> Farrar
>
> content22207 wrote:
> > Refer to syndicated "Click & Clack" column of 11/22/03, which stated
> > same...

<http://rd.yahoo.com/SIG=12c7ef59n/M=267637.4116730.5333196.1261774/D=egro
upweb/S=1705126215:HM/EXP=1070584171/A=1853618/R=0/*http://www.netflix.com
/Default?mqso=60178338&partid=4116730> click here

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=267637.4116730.5333196.1261774/D=egroupm
ail/S=:HM/A=1853618/rand=859945669>