Of course I was going to caravan to Pigeon Froge with Louie G. Wonder
how he feels about 1,000 mile detour...

Bill Robertson

>--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Walter Coe" <Whalt@xxxx> wrote:
> I suppose that is going to be sometime during the week
> before Pigeon Forge.  I'm planning on driving up in advance,
> crashing with family (crashing the house, not the car :-)
> Mike is 1/2 hour away from there, so we'll be doing his a/c
> that week and then heading to Pigeon Forge.
>
> Walt

<http://rd.yahoo.com/SIG=12ckcpg5i/M=267637.4116719.5338353.1261774/D=egro
upweb/S=1705126215:HM/EXP=1070518797/A=1853618/R=0/*http://www.netflix.com
/Default?mqso=60178338&partid=4116719> click here

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=267637.4116719.5338353.1261774/D=egroupm
ail/S=:HM/A=1853618/rand=434884484>