[DMCForum] Re: I agree with you

Wow. The purist's purist.

I always thought the almighty dollar reigned supreme. I never thought
you'd be denied parts because you mod'd your DeLorean.

Hell, for that matter, shouldn't DMCH be shunned? They SELL a
modified engine among other parts.

And PJ Grady? They advertise Zilla products! Why don't we all drive
around with fan fail modules and let our cars burn to the ground
until there are none left!

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Dave Stragand" <dave.stragand@xxxx>
wrote:
> "Delorean World", as in the DOA. Ken has made the cardinal sin of
accepting
> modified DeLoreans into a show -- the horror!  He must be cast out,
> ostracized, and shunned.
>
> I'm banned, too -- I wasn't even able to order stuff from the web
site on
> the two occasions I tried (for me, it was all "sold out", but my
girlfriend
> ordered the stuff without a problem.  Huh.)  My sin was to stand up
in
> support of the DML -- http://www.projectvixen.com/week22.htm
>
> -Dave

<http://rd.yahoo.com/SIG=12cp9rrlf/M=259395.3614674.4902533.1261774/D=
egroup

web/S=1705126215:HM/EXP=1070459580/A=1524963/R=0/*http://hits.411web.c
om/cgi
> -bin/autoredir?camp=556&lineid=3614674&prop=egroupweb&pos=HM>

> <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?
M=259395.3614674.4902533.1261774/D=egroupmai
> l/S=:HM/A=1524963/rand=170293368>

> <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

<http://rd.yahoo.com/SIG=12c98ngqq/M=267637.4116730.5333196.1261774/D=egro
upweb/S=1705126215:HM/EXP=1070460403/A=1853619/R=0/*http://www.netflix.com
/Default?mqso=60178356&partid=4116730> click here

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=267637.4116730.5333196.1261774/D=egroupm
ail/S=:HM/A=1853619/rand=208954887>