[DMCForum] Re: DML rejection of DMCForum

[DMCForum] Re: DML rejection of DMCForum

I feel that both lists offer something different for the DeLorean
owner and each serves an important purpose.

The DML is great when you have an absolutely oddball question and
actually need the input of 1300 other owners and socialization is the
lowest priority. That is to say, when you need cold, hard, facts and
that's it.

The Forum on the other hand, still provides good technical advice but
with just over 100 members, you're may be cutting yourself out of
some good info or missing the one guy who's had the same problem
you're having. That said, this is the best place to socialize and
make new friends among owners. Why is this important? Because we're
scattered all over the country so we can't meet frequently.

I've met some of my best owner friends here.

I'm not about to abandon either list because they each give me
something I want.

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Timnagin" <timnagin@xxxx> wrote:
> Wouldn't that suggest it is being used as a marketing tool?  I have
more
> respect for a company or product if they freely and willingly
compare
> themselves to their "competing line", for lack of a better term,
instead of
> merely stating they are the best without any supporting evidence.
That is
> what causes things to develop and progress instead of stagnate.

McDonalds.

> Talk about an oppressive regime!
>
> Walt

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

<http://rd.yahoo.com/SIG=12cleaug9/M=259395.3614674.4902533.1261774/D=egro
upweb/S=1705126215:HM/EXP=1070458581/A=1524963/R=0/*http://hits.411web.com
/cgi-bin/autoredir?camp=556&lineid=3614674?=egroupweb&pos=HM>

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=259395.3614674.4902533.1261774/D=egroupm
ail/S=:HM/A=1524963/rand=874093669>