[DMCForum] DeLorean Parts Northwest is born

[DMCForum] DeLorean Parts Northwest is born

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT - DeLorean Parts Northwest has purchased the
entire inventory of Specialty Automotive!  A new company, with many
new products planned, and also with the same innovative custom parts
and accessories that have been the hallmark of Specialty Automotive.
As many of you know, Darryl Tinnerstet has been serving the
DeLorean community worldwide by providing original and upgraded
custom parts and accessories for the DeLorean automobile for about
18 years, along with a healthy dose of knowledge about the workings
of these wonderful little cars.  He has always been willing to share
his knowledge with others who want to maintain and improve their
cars.  A short time ago, Darryl made the formal announcement that he
was retiring from the DeLorean parts business so that he could focus
on other endeavors.  The purpose of this post is to announce that I
have made arrangements to acquire Darryl's complete inventory in
order to form the basis for a new company ... DeLorean Parts Northwest
(DPNW).  The transition is ongoing, and we plan to have it completed
by the end of December.  During this transitional period, Darryl and
I, along with my wife and business partner Misty, will act as a team
to meet the needs of DeLorean owners without undue disruption of
service.  DeLorean Parts Northwest will assume the same website URL
(www.DeLorean-parts.com) that Specialty Automotive has used for many
years, although the exact date for the relaunch of the website under
the new banner has not been determined.  Look for many changes and
enhancements to the website in the very near future.  Until the vast
inventory of Specialty Automotive is physically moved to its new
location, which will be completed in the next two weeks, Darryl will
continue to fulfill product orders as he always has.  I will post
another message with new ordering information upon completion of the
move.  I would like to publicly "tip my hat" to Darryl for the
marvelous service that he has provided to all of us through the
years.  Misty and I will do our very best to carry on the tradition
of service and quality that Darryl has established through Specialty
Automotive, while aggressively seeking to meet the demands for
upgraded custom parts and accessories.  We intend to seek higher
levels of performance, handling, and quality for the DeLorean
automobile, while maintaining a competitive pricing structure.

Toby Peterson
DeLorean Parts Northwest
Home of Winged1, VIN 2248
Temporary email address - TobyP(at)PNDC.org

<http://rd.yahoo.com/SIG=12cnuklam/M=267637.4116732.5333197.1261774/D=egro
upweb/S=1705126215:HM/EXP=1070437241/A=1853618/R=0/*http://www.netflix.com
/Default?mqso=60178338&partid=4116732> click here

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=267637.4116732.5333197.1261774/D=egroupm
ail/S=:HM/A=1853618/rand=615793004>