[DMCForum] Re: fiberglass shell for sale

[DMCForum] Re: fiberglass shell for sale

Hi Walt,
if I had more time, I probably would.  But, and I know everyone cares
to hear about my personal life, for the next 3 weeks I'll be working
14 hour days traveling around Michigan doing IT work.  I have my
fireman class every Tuesday and Thursday evenings, I need to study
for some computer tests that my employer needs me to know, I have a
new baby, and I'd like to spend some time with my wife so she doesn't
get the idea of calling Dick Ryan up.
If I had time to take the window out, I would.  But its easier on me
to just get rid of the entire thing.  Life won't be like this much
longer, but....I want this piece of shit out of my way ASAP.

On the other hand.....I have the wiring harness out for you....OH,
and James LaLonde......I have all those parts and they are
boxed....the package is going out on Monday.

Erik

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Walter Coe" <Whalt@xxxx> wrote:
> Well, um, Erik my good friend {blushing, deep breath}
> Hey Erik, you know that the back window is actually a very
> separate part from the fiberglass.  So {blushing} if you cut
> the fiberglass up so you can throw it out, can you save the
> back window for me?
>
> Walt

<http://rd.yahoo.com/SIG=12cg01kl9/M=267637.4116732.5333197.1261774/D=egro
upweb/S=1705126215:HM/EXP=1070335158/A=1853618/R=0/*http://www.netflix.com
/Default?mqso=60178338&partid=4116732> click here

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=267637.4116732.5333197.1261774/D=egroupm
ail/S=:HM/A=1853618/rand=174782546>