Re: [DMCForum] Fanspeed switch

I just have to find a digital camera :)

Walter Coe wrote:

>>Has anyone else had issues
>>

>with the fanspeed switch?
>
>I have had mine pop apart a few times while I was working
>behind it.  It doesn't like having much force exerted on the
>wires, but it seems to snap back together okay.
>

>>Wondering if I should do up a tech article on
>>

>cleaning it up.
>
>Yes, I think you should.  In fact, I think you should turn
>your whole restoration into a series of photo-documented
>tech articles.  And if you can figure out how to put it in
>HTML format, then I have a load of stuff to contribute too.
>(hint, hint)
>
>Walt

<http://rd.yahoo.com/SIG=12cofts5u/M=259395.3614674.4902533.1261774/D=egro
upweb/S=1705126215:HM/EXP=1070311985/A=1524963/R=0/*http://hits.411web.com
/cgi-bin/autoredir?camp=556&lineid=3614674?=egroupweb&pos=HM>

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=259395.3614674.4902533.1261774/D=egroupm
ail/S=:HM/A=1524963/rand=884014181>