[DMCForum] Ball joints, women, and the Florida run

[DMCForum] Ball joints, women, and the Florida run

So many posts...I decided to respond in one post to keep from
clogging the list.

Re: Ball joints. I'm not so stingy that I wouldn't pay John's price
for them. I'm not going to try to install the collar and reuse the
old ball joint. It's not worth it. I hope the collar does the trick.
I'm not interested in using feeler gauge shim.

Re: Women. Who said anything about love? I just evaluate them as I
walk around. Same as I do to cars. I see old cars I'd love to own all
the time. Doesn't mean I go buy them. Test drives though....;-)

Re: Florida 'Fridgerator Run: Someone asked about this earlier. The
run depends on how far I get on my list of things to do to the car.
I'm not going to destroy it to get to Florida. My dad asked me: "You
think you can actually -find- 5 DeLoreans that will make it to
Florida and back without breaking down?" I'd love to prove him wrong.
Even if it means a clandestine pitstop at Walt's to fix a few things.

Dave S: We need to figure out why your car eats batteries so you can
play too. Don't you think your girl would like to sit on the beach
for a couple of days? Ask Andrei: Nothing would be cooler than
cruising to Ft. Myers beach or Sanibel Is. in a string of DeLoreans.

To track the odds of this trip actually happening, I will post a
progress list in "Files" under #5335. The trip depends on progress.

Cheers,

Rich A.

<http://rd.yahoo.com/SIG=12cibposu/M=267637.4116732.5333197.1261774/D=egro
upweb/S=1705126215:HM/EXP=1069677772/A=1853618/R=0/*http://www.netflix.com
/Default?mqso=60178338&partid=4116732> click here

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=267637.4116732.5333197.1261774/D=egroupm
ail/S=:HM/A=1853618/rand=516499045>