Re: [DMCForum] Delorean 5096

Yep, poor Samuel...  He was so excited about this car that
he didn't touch his dinner.  He just sat there talking about
the car.  He keeps saying that his first priority is to make
it run so that he can drive it regularly.  Heck, I say make
it look good first.  I don't think he realizes just how much
people notice these cars.

Actually, I think his first priority should be to deodorize
it.  A good start was removing the stinky rats next in the
compartment behind the drivers seat.  I didn't know rat piss
could smell that powerful!  I think Samuel sprouted his
first gray hairs today.

Walt

<http://rd.yahoo.com/SIG=12cnafcd4/M=267637.4116730.5333196.1261774/D=egro
upweb/S=1705126215:HM/EXP=1069657843/A=1853618/R=0/*http://www.netflix.com
/Default?mqso=60178338&partid=4116730> click here

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=267637.4116730.5333196.1261774/D=egroupm
ail/S=:HM/A=1853618/rand=332827875>