addition "George W" lip over grille.

I want to know what's getting slung all over engine compartment...

Bill Robertson

>--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "timnagin" <timnagin@xxxx> wrote:
> Yep, you guessed it.  It's ass hat season, this time offering the
1981 for
> sale over there.  I just wanted to remind everyone in case you
forgot about
> him. I haven't.
>
> I also really love this sentence, "The knob for the temp inside went
> missing. $5. part. It may have fallen under the seat."  What, he didn't
> bother to look?  Makes me wonder how well he looked over the rest of
the car
> if he couldn't look under the seat.
>
> The front fascia has a reversed 'eye brow'?
>
> Greg

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

<http://rd.yahoo.com/SIG=12c065puk/M=259395.3614674.4902533.1261774/D=egro
upweb/S=1705126215:HM/EXP=1069653852/A=1524963/R=0/*http://hits.411web.com
/cgi-bin/autoredir?camp=556&lineid=3614674?=egroupweb&pos=HM>

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=259395.3614674.4902533.1261774/D=egroupm
ail/S=:HM/A=1524963/rand=307893129>