Slow down Romeo -- you're a married man. Love has blinded you to all
other women except your wife...

Bill Robertson

>--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "cruznmd" <racuti1@xxxx> wrote:
>
> I was stuck being the First Aid'er for a girl scout troup at
> Baltimore's Thanksgiving Day parade. I kept pace near all of the "Mrs.
> Maryland International contestants.
>
> They were not all that and a bag of chips. All in all, I was very
> disappointed in the quality of tail there today. Probably the best
> one, was one of the troup's kid's mother. A real MILF. Tight jeans,
> big rack, thick sweater. 'Nuff said.
>
> Now, back to our regular programming.
>
> --- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "content22207" <brobertson@xxxx> wrote:
> > Probably, which means you'll destroy old ball joints in process (don't
> > respond well to pickle forks). But why would you want to reuse anyway
> > when replacement set only $60?
> >
> > When do we get to post about women again?
> >
> > Bill Robertson
> >
> > >--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "cruznmd" <racuti1@xxxx> wrote:
> > > Although the ad states "easy installation" I still have to
remove the
> > > ball joint to install the collar, yes?
> > >
> > > --- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "content22207" <brobertson@xxxx>

> > lower
> installation.

> exactly

> joint is

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

<http://rd.yahoo.com/SIG=12c970r5a/M=259395.3614674.4902533.1261774/D=egro
upweb/S=1705126215:HM/EXP=1069648497/A=1524963/R=0/*http://hits.411web.com
/cgi-bin/autoredir?camp=556&lineid=3614674?=egroupweb&pos=HM>

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=259395.3614674.4902533.1261774/D=egroupm
ail/S=:HM/A=1524963/rand=194439599>