Re: [DMCForum] Re: [OT?] Question?

I like to think that, semi-holistically, there is only one topic simply
which changes form, just as matter can neither be created nor destroyed,
and energy flows from one point to another as stated in the third law of
thermodynamics.

Or perhaps we could say that the concept of topics is an illusion of
this plane designed to make us think that THIS is reality, when in fact
it is but a fraction of the true nature of existence, therefore there is
no topic.

In New Orleans, where Catholicism seems to be the majority religion, I
guess there should be three topics, and the three are one, but they
prefer to worship the female topic who is free of original off-topic
posts.

Anybody have a topic shrine?

Farrar

Dave Stragand wrote:
> Ah... a fellow Zen philosopher.  =)
>
> We both know that all topics are one in the same.
>
> -Dave

<http://rd.yahoo.com/SIG=12cq3nc3i/M=267637.4116732.5333197.1261774/D=egro
upweb/S=1705126215:HM/EXP=1069370777/A=1853618/R=0/*http://www.netflix.com
/Default?mqso=60178338&partid=4116732> click here

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=267637.4116732.5333197.1261774/D=egroupm
ail/S=:HM/A=1853618/rand=432121845>