Re: [DMCForum] Cooling system related howto

Re: [DMCForum] Cooling system related howto

I did mine..

I just took my time and loosened each metal clamps that hold the aluminum
pipes in place. Clean all the pipes. Cut each hose to length and reattach.
If you
sand aluminum pipe to clean you may discover pinhole leaks. thos epipes
can
clean up nicley with metal cleaner

The one hose under gas tank is a pain. I took the large metal plate off
and
cleaned up the whole area under there. The hoses by the radioator get
tight. Be
careful if you have an orginal radiaotor becasue the nipples are plastic
and
will break. Gently remove old hoses.

Heater hoses are a pain to reach. Make sure when you take the ones off the

front of the engine you keep track of whcih one is return and supply. Not
that
it matters but the two hoses run side by side under front right side of
car and
its easy to forget which hose goes to which metal line.

not too bad a job just alot of time under car. I cleaned up all the
support
brackets especially the main one under the middle of car...

good luck..

Mike C

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=267637.4116730.5333196.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512
6215:HM/A=1754451/R=0/SIG=11tm86fb5/*http://www.netflix.com/Default?mqso=6