[DMCForum] Wide Stripe Photos/Measurements

[DMCForum] Wide Stripe Photos/Measurements

Greg, James et al,
Go here for images & measurements:
http://205.133.7.130/images/wide-stripe-msrmnts.jpg

All numbers are in inches and are vertical & horizontal measurements.
The 2 slashes benhind the door run parallel (i cant spell) with the door
opening.
Photo is taken at an angle.

If needed I can create a full size logo image for whomever is re-producing
the
stripes in whatever format they like (raster vs. vector -
Illustrator/Photoshop/EPS/JPG etc yadda yadda)

On my stripes the Logo area is part of the sticker being grey in the
background.
I know James would want the stainless to show thru instead of the
"engraved 3-D
effect" on mine. In the gap and 2 slashes it is bare stainless.

Oh Crap on a Stick! I didn't measure the distance around the handle
knockout. If
you need that or anything else let me know. It's late and I'm drowsy from
cough
medicine. Sorry.

Shannon Y
16506