backwards, greasy hands on socket wrench AND cheater bar... Oops just
wet myself again.

Bill Robertson

>--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Walter Coe" <Whalt@xxxx> wrote:
> Thanks for spilling the beans Samuel.  Yes everyone, I am
> white trash.  And the drywall that Samuel mentioned is
> really wall-to-wall carpeting.  Kind of makes for a soft
> cozy room.  I think I'll leave it up even after I drywall
> the rest of the house.
>
> Bill, you are absolutely right about the cars vs. women.
> The thing most notable to me is that my DeLorean stays
> parked in my garage and doesn't keep returning to the garage
> of its previous owner.
>
> Walt

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=259395.3614674.4902533.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512
6215:HM/A=1524963/R=0/SIG=12o885gmo/*http://hits.411web.com/cgi-bin/autore
dir?camp=556&lineid=3614674?=egroupweb&pos=HM>

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=259395.3614674.4902533.1261774/D=egroupm
ail/S=:HM/A=1524963/rand=622978887>