From: cruznmd [mailto:racuti1@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, November 04, 2003 6:55 PM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DMCForum] Hiatus

I will be on a hiatus from all things DeLorean for approximately 2
months so I will likely not be checking the posts regularly. If you
absolutely need to contact me, ask around. Some members have my phone
number.

Why?

Because I discovered at the Metro station this afternoon that my
radiator blew the passenger side tank seam and water runs out of it
faster than you can pour it in.

Again, my wife's office is VERY close by so I fired it up, paid my
parking fee for the day and hauled ass to her office and parked.
(shutdown temp was 205 F) I jumped in her car to pick up my kids, and
5 minutes later, I was shoved onto the shoulder by one of those giant
touring buses. There was debris in the breakdown lane and I blew the
front passenger tire on my PT Cruiser.

Xmas is coming up. I have to buy presents and spend a week in Florida
to satisfy my family (who can't seem to be bothered with visiting me)
so in  a nutshell, I'm out of time, out of patience and out of money.

See you all in January.

Rich
#5335 D.I.W.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=259395.3614674.4902533.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512
62
15:HM/A=1524963/R=0/SIG=12o885gmo/*http://hits.411web.com/cgi-bin/autoredi
r?
camp=556&lineid=3614674&prop=egroupweb&pos=HM>

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=259395.3614674.4902533.1261774/D=egroupm
ai
l/S=:HM/A=1524963/rand=665091860>

<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .