From: Daniel Plakosh [mailto:dplakosh2@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, November 05, 2003 2:19 PM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [DMCForum] Wide Dealer Accent Stripes PLEASE (I'm
desperate!!!)

Greg,

I have a complete set of the NOS stripes that I bought from Rob Grady. I
plan to replace my old stripes with the NOS stripes early next year. If
you
like, I could scan the logo and send to you.

Best regards,

Dan

timnagin <timnagin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Do you or anyone else have a really good picture of the DMC logo on the
stripe that I can send to the person I mentioned previously?  He would
have
to see it to know if he can reproduce it.

Greg