[DMCForum] Re: Owner complains of parts missing from Jag Shop

[DMCForum] Re: Owner complains of parts missing from Jag Shop

I said what I said for the express purpose of getting an email from
that guy. I'll be sure to print and file it.

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "timnagin" <timnagin@xxxx> wrote:
> I have been following this too. As a long time lurker on the DML, I
saw it
> pop up from time to time.  I just hope those who received the nasty
emails
> have saved them for any possible future use should the need arise.
>
> Greg

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=267637.4116730.5333196.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512
6215:HM/A=1754452/R=0/SIG=11tn6fnpm/*http://www.netflix.com/Default?mqso=6
0178324&partid=4116730> click here