Re: [DMCForum] Halloween: Where has the innocence gone??

Re: [DMCForum] Halloween: Where has the innocence gone??

>--- "cruznmd" <racuti1@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>Then I had 4 girls about 17 or 18 dressed in spiked heels, fishnet
>stockings and feather boas come up, with a lit cigarette in one hand,
>and a pillow case in the other. Girls: Trick or treat!
>
>Me: Uh.....Trick?

OMG... I laughed so hard at that!! Thanks Rich... I needed that... lol.

>4. Dad w/kid: Wow..a DeLorean. Those were made by.....  Me: DeLorean.
>Dad: Yeah but what company?  Me: DeLorean.  Dad: I'm not sure you
>understand what I'm asking.

You know, I get that all the time too. Drives me nuts. Sometimes they
continue disbelieving me saying "it's really made by GMC or AMC though,
right?" Ugh... stupid people.

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=259395.3614674.4902533.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512
6215:HM/A=1524963/R=0/SIG=12o885gmo/*http://hits.411web.com/cgi-bin/autore
dir?camp=556&lineid=3614674?=egroupweb&pos=HM>

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=259395.3614674.4902533.1261774/D=egroupm
ail/S=:HM/A=1524963/rand=572022348>