Re: [DMCForum] BYE BYE

In Louisiana the law is thus:

If there are no lights and no stop signs, then you proceed provided no one
else
is approaching. If there's another vehicle approaching, the intersection
becomes a four-way stop.

<sarcasm> And in most cases, the other driver is ignorant of this and will

simply drive through - aren't you glad you stopped? </sarcasm>

A four-way stop, by the way, is handled in the following manner: whoever
got
there first goes first. If two or more vehicles approach at the same time,
the
vehicle furthest to the right goes first.

<sarcasm> But again in most cases, people just sit and wait until somebody

flashes their headlights in annoyance signalling somebody, anybody, to
please
move. </sarcasm>

Farrar Hudkins
ex-North Carolinian

> Ok so I've taken my head from my arse and calmed down, Back again, must
join
in these off
topic questions and take a chill pill

> So, what are the rules when you are at a four way cross road with no
traffic
signals, last
time I was over in the US, I just made a run for it and hoped I was in the

right!!!!

> Cheers
> Paul
>
> www.dmc12.tk

subscribed to
too many
lists?
>   >
>   >
>   >
>   >>Paul Salsbury wrote:
>   >>
>   >>
>   >>>I am now going to unsubscibe from this list and join
>   >>>the Fiat Forum, I'm sure there will be more Delorean
>   >>>related topics!!! :-(
>   >>>
>   >>>Paul
>   >>
>   >
>   > _____________________________________________________________
>   > Pre-order the updated second edition of  "DeLorean: Stainless Steel
Illusion" now!
Details <a href="http://www.stainless-steel-illusion.com";
target="_blank">here!
</a>
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
>   >
>   >
>   >
>   >

>   --
>   Farrar Hudkins
>   Announcer/Producer
>   89.9 WWNO FM New Orleans / 90.5 KTLN FM Thibodaux-Houma
>   Live audio stream @ www.wwno.org
>

>         Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

Yahoo! Autos. Everything you need to know about buying or selling a car.
FREE Quotes, 360° Tours, Research,
Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used
http://us.click.yahoo.com/kEZsdA/bwnGAA/YiGOAA/HliolB/TM