Re: [DMCForum] BYE BYE

[this email reply intentionally left blank]

Jack Stiefel wrote:

>Oh I think he is whining because we talk about other stuff besides "just"
>DeLoreans.  That's why I like this list so much, it is like a group of
Buds
>who have other stuff to talk about besides our cars.
>

>Jack Stiefel
>Live Internet Radio at http://www.radiocapevincent.com/
>Take a trip to the historic http://www.sacketmansion.com/
>I've stopped 25,169 spam messages. You can too!
>One month FREE spam protection at http://www.cloudmark.com/

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=259395.3614674.4902533.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512
6215:HM/A=1524963/R=0/SIG=12o885gmo/*http://hits.411web.com/cgi-bin/autore
dir?camp=556&lineid=3614674?=egroupweb&pos=HM>

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=259395.3614674.4902533.1261774/D=egroupm
ail/S=:HM/A=1524963/rand=353565585>