[DMCForum] Bill Robertson Re: Ford trucks

[DMCForum] Bill Robertson Re: Ford trucks

Bill,

Good to hear you have 194k on your Ford. A friend of mine was
considering me nuts to keep the truck as reliable transportation while
getting a DMC for fun. "Ford reliable?" she asked.

I then pointed out that her Japanese car has been in the shop at least
once a year while my truck has only needed a battery and an oxygen
sensor in the last five. 83k miles and hoping to get another 100k before
I consider getting a replacement. Your tale gives me hope!

Farrar

--
Farrar Hudkins
Announcer/Producer