[DMCForum] Re: Grounding Block

If you're coming to DC you'd BETTER stop off and say hi.

I have a place for you to crash.

Rich

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "content22207" <brobertson@xxxx>
wrote:
> Ooo baby, I love it when you're condescending to me...
>
> Laugh if you must, but I ran into a fellow at SEDOC who couldn't get
> several different alternators to produce full voltage until he
cleaned
> and reseated that strap.
>
> And Rich's car DOES have a history of frame rust issues...
>
> Ground problems on little silver cars produce all sorts of wierd
effects.

> Totally unrelated topic: just bought an ostensibly running B28 off
> eBay. Am driving truck to DC next weekend to deliver some tires, so
> figured might as well bring an engine back. Is surely something
worth
> $50 on the thing. Will give you an engine code after I see it. Came
> out of Volvo 262 but doesn't look like B27.
>
> Bill Robertson
>
> >--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Martin Gutkowski <webmaster@xxxx>
wrote:
> > If it weren't, the car'd be a bugger to start as the motor
wouldn't
> turn.
> >
> > content22207 wrote:
> >
> > >Here's something to check: DeLo *FRAME* grounded to battery, not
> > >block. Is a jumper behind passenger rear wheel to ground the
block.
> > >Ensure good connection.

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=194081.4074964.5287182.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512
6215:HM/A=1706996/R=0/SIG=11p5b9ris/*http://www.ediets.com/start.cfm?code=