Re: [DMCForum] IT Jobs

PIX?!?!??!! Eurgh - horrible firewall, and only a glorified packet
filter. The only reason a lot of people use it is it's Cisco, but
Checkpoint has been firmly established as the industry standard firewall
for a few years now, plus their integrated VPN stuff is getting
seriously clever (or at least it was in February when I left my job to
start DMUK)

I personally preferred Raptor for its thoroughly good design and 100%
security record. Now called Symantec Enterprice Firewall

Martin

Dave Stragand wrote:

>Really?  In my experience it has been 80% PIX over here...
>
>-Dave
>A PIX Security Guy

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=194081.4074964.5287182.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512
6215:HM/A=1732163/R=0/SIG=11n0nglqg/*http://www.ediets.com/start.cfm?code=