Re: [DMCForum] Samuel's new car?

> Door to door transport from passport transport. No need of a car carrier
:)

Yeah, but we would prime you with horror stories about how the "east
coast"
people work a little differently.  Someone would call and say that the
transport truck broke down, so he decided to drive the car the rest of the
way.  If the situation were set up properly, we could win the $10K prize
on
America's Funny Home Videos or whatever.

> grrr, my mind is going blank, cant think of the
> term. bolts the lug nuts screw onto.

Ah yes, anxiety is already setting in.  You probably won't get any sleep
the
night before you know it's coming.  Zack & I will have to take you out and
load you up with a few beers.  (Ha, yeah, like if THAT were possible ;-)

Oh, those are "lugs".  That is why the lug nuts are called "lug" nuts.
Yeah, you are out of it tonight. ;-)

Walt

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=194081.4074964.5287182.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512
6215:HM/A=1732161/R=0/SIG=11p5b9ris/*http://www.ediets.com/start.cfm?code=