Re: [DMCForum] Miami Meet

Hm, that might happen.  There certainly a lot of hotties wandering around
SoBe.

Though I also saw a Ferrari Enzo down there, so they might not be too
impressed :P

Jim

On Mon, 27 Oct 2003 15:25:14 -0500 "Andrei Cular"
<acular@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
> I am trying to get my photographer friend to come so could maybe get
> some
> wanabe models to pose with the cars.
>
> So anyone else what to join us?  The pictures and prints will be
> free, food
> and girls well your on your own for them.
>

> Andrei

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!

Yahoo! Autos. Everything you need to know about buying or selling a car.
FREE Quotes, 360° Tours, Research,
Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used
http://us.click.yahoo.com/kEZsdA/bwnGAA/YiGOAA/HliolB/TM