[DMCForum] Fuel issues

On a related thread to my engine set up....

As usual, Martin was right. Not all fuel senders are equal. The
DeLorean sender works backwards of what I'm used to. Mike Cohee lent
me his semi-functional old one and the needle now sort-of reflects
what's in my tank. It's not quite right though. Mike replaced it
because it was funky.

I also was curious about my gas mileage, figureing that might help me
figure out how close I am to getting the engine right. I found
someone's scanned copy of their window sticker online. It said 19
mpg. If I make it home on what's in my tank I'll be very close to
that.

What do the rest of you get for fuel economy?

Rich

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=194081.4074964.5287182.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512
6215:HM/A=1732161/R=0/SIG=11p5b9ris/*http://www.ediets.com/start.cfm?code=
30509&media=atkins> click here