Re: [DMCForum] Delorean Ownership

I didnt take anything as an insult. Wow, 3 msgs from you stating the
same thing, you must feel really bad about thinking i took a comment
wrong :P

Enid/Jeremiah wrote:

>Very awesome, Samuel.  I didn't mean to be insulting or anything; I
didn't have the know-how on how to overhaul the fuel system.  I chickened
out and got one from a car collector ;).  Job well done my friend!

>Samuel <samuel_yahoo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: Yes, it was pulled out of a
barn a year ago. Fuel system completely
>overhauled and runs well.
>
>Enid/Jeremiah wrote:
>

>>I've seen Samuel's car.  Hell, I almost bought it.  That was back in
September.  It's a red DeLorean - if I remember correct the owner
literally pulled it out of a barn or a very old storage shed?  The
pictures I had of it had pine needles in the air conditioning hole; it
scared me ;).

>>Samuel <samuel_yahoo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:Not aware of it being on ebay
and I am 21.

>>Louie Golden wrote:
>>

>>>Congrats Samuel! It's always cool to see a long time list
member/enthusiast get a car. It's also neat that there's now another young
owner. How old are you? You looked about my age... 21. Your car looks
familiar... has it been on ebay before or something? Anyways, good luck
and have fun with it! -Louie

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

>>Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

>>Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.

>Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=194081.4074964.5287182.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512
6215:HM/A=1706996/R=0/SIG=11p5b9ris/*http://www.ediets.com/start.cfm?code=
30509&media=atkins> click here