Re: [DMCForum] baby pics uploaded

Well Louie, I don't feel right about saying congrats because you have
already had possession of this car since before the SEDOC meet.  It's like
you've been shacking up and now trying to have a wedding.  Eh, nothing
wrong
with that.  So congratulations.

> The headliner looks really dark.  Are they black or is that just as
aspect
of the picture?

That's funny.  They are black, but I didn't notice until you mentioned it
BECAUSE... mine are black too.  I'm used to seeing it.  Both our cars have
the custom fiberglass backed ones by PJ Grady.  They will try to get you
any
color you want at no extra charge.  But they are kind of pricey though.
Because they're fiberglass, they don't warp & sag.

Hey, who's the twit who forwards all my negative posts to whoever I'm
talking about?  Are you going to forward this one to Rob Grady like you
did
what I said about his shock absorbers or is this one not fun for you?  I
think this one sounds more like a compliment, but I just say it like I see
it.  Is that wrong?

Walt

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=194081.4074964.5287182.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512
6215:HM/A=1732161/R=0/SIG=11p5b9ris/*http://www.ediets.com/start.cfm?code=