Re: [DMCForum] Delorean Ownership

I remember Mike showing me what that red button did, it was the "ON"
button for the hover conversion. I
personally dont remember the red button because i only saw that car one
time.

Mark

timnagin wrote:

> Wow, something else our cars have in common.

http://www.lightspeed.cx/lightning/delorean-5096/new-pics/interior%20-%20p
as
> senger%20side.jpg
>
> That little red button on the center console.  Mine has that too, but
since
> I don't have power in the car, and I haven't traced the wiring down, I
have
> no idea what it does.  Do you know what yours does?
>
> Greg

The
> >grain, for the most part, seems to be in good condition under the
paint,
> >doesnt seem that anything was done to make the paint stay or to rough
> >the grain up. The interior dash is sun beaten to death and needs to be
> >recovered. The seats look good, it is mechanically functional. The AC
> >doesnt work but that isnt a problem as I'm going to swap the whole
> >system for 134 anyways. Grooved hood, no gas flap, power antenna, and
it
> >is a manual. Bought it from Mike Polzin in Wisconsin. Appears to still
> >have the original radio too.
> >
> >Sam

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=194081.4074964.5287182.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512
6215:HM/A=1706996/R=0/SIG=11p5b9ris/*http://www.ediets.com/start.cfm?code=