Cadillac Fleetwoods.

But isn't living well the best revenge...

Bill Robertson

>--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Louie Golden <louie@xxxx> wrote:
> I just wanted to pass on the good news that I'm back in the DeLorean
ownership saddle. I took posession of Bob Thomason's beautiful VIN
5252 this afternoon. It's certainly been a stressful month since my
accident, but it's all ending well. As for my old VIN 10115, it's
currently slated to go to a fellow list member. If he changes his
mind, I will advertise the car to the group again.

> Louie Golden
> VIN 5252 Charlotte, NC
>
> PS- Thanks Mom!!! :-)

> Pre-order the updated second edition of  "DeLorean: Stainless Steel
Illusion" now! Details <a
href="http://www.stainless-steel-illusion.com"; target="_blank">here!</a>

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=194081.4074964.5287182.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512
6215:HM/A=1732163/R=0/SIG=11n0nglqg/*http://www.ediets.com/start.cfm?code=