attached to frame, but will minimize brake fluid spilled everywhere.

Please don't let your neighbors call Mr. Formolo next to me...

Bill Robertson

>--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Louie Golden <louie@xxxx> wrote:
> I replaced my lug nuts with just an off the shelf brand at Autozone
or some place like that. I took in an old one, and they have a little
stand that you trying screwing your nuts down on (boy doesn't that
sound great... LOL) until you find the right size. I went this route
because I don't like the beveled/pointed face of the DeLorean lug
nuts... I prefer a polished smooth face... really makes the wheels pop
IMO. -Louie

> Pre-order the updated second edition of  "DeLorean: Stainless Steel
Illusion" now! Details <a
href="http://www.stainless-steel-illusion.com"; target="_blank">here!</a>

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=259395.3614674.4902533.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512
6215:HM/A=1524963/R=0/SIG=12o885gmo/*http://hits.411web.com/cgi-bin/autore
dir?camp=556&lineid=3614674?=egroupweb&pos=HM>

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=259395.3614674.4902533.1261774/D=egroupm
ail/S=:HM/A=1524963/rand=350811982>