RE: [DMCForum] What kind of glue to use?

RE: [DMCForum] What kind of glue to use?

Well see, there you go.  Now I can help you.  Pay a visit to a local auto
body paint and supply house, but not necessarily a 'parts house' and ask
for
3M Scotch-Mount Double Coated Acrylic Foam Tape (Grey), Part number
051131.
It also has another number on the label, '06383'.  This is essentially the
same stuff used to mount OEM emblems on modern cars.

This stuff is sold packaged on a roll so you will have to trim it to your
needs.  It is very sticky.  Make sure you clean both surfaces extremely
well
and line it up perfectly when you press it in place.  If you do this right
it will stick and never come off until it is forced.  It is also very easy
to clean up should you wish to remove it later.

If you can't find it locally let me know and I will see what I can do to
help.

Greg