  From: cruznmd
  To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Monday, September 29, 2003 9:03 AM
  Subject: [DMCForum] Re: head liner

  On Dave Stragand's site www.projectvixen.com he states that he used
  3M super spray adhesive. He mentions two types, normal and super
  sticky. get the super.

  --- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "listboykovacs" <jhkovacs@xxxx>
  wrote:
  > I went to JoAnn Fabrics and got the correct fabric to replace the
  > liner on the top of the doora.  I used spray glue and it fell back
  > down.  I then tried double faced tape and it still fell down.  What
  > else is out there to keep the liner on that cardboard type
  > material?  Should I use a sealent on the cardboard type stuff and
  > then try spray glue again?  Is this a problem with anyone elses
  car?
  > I know this type of thing happened in the cars they used for Back
  > The Future.  So I know it happens to others.  Any help would be
  > great.
  >
  > Joe Kovacs

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=259538.3936685.5168404.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512
6215:HM/A=1750876/R=0/SIG=11v1mrq3u/*http://hits.411web.com/cgi-bin/hit?pa