[DMCForum] Re: Re meeting sexy black singles

[DMCForum] Re: Re meeting sexy black singles

I drove next to one fellow on route 3. I tried to be friendly and
flag him down to exchange information but he ignored me completely.
It was obvious that he know I was there but because I wasn't driving
mine at the time I wasn't worth talking to apparently.

It's his loss. He doesn't apparently post to any of the news groups
or anything so I guess he's not interested in being social.

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "content22207" <brobertson@xxxx>

<dave.stragand@xxxx>
> wrote:
> > Wow.  The opportunities this list presents still amaze me.

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=194081.3897168.5135684.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512
6215:HM/A=1706996/R=0/SIG=11p5b9ris/*http://www.ediets.com/start.cfm?code=
30509&media=atkins> click here

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=194081.3897168.5135684.1261774/D=egroupm